THE CORE RETURN DEPOSIT APPLIES TO THE PURCHASE OF ANY FULLY ASSEMBLED REMANUFACTURED CARBURETOR:
Remanufactured cores are the foundation of our business. We request that you return your old core so that we may maintain our inventory of quality remanufactured carburetors.
Core return deposits range from $10 to $150, depending on market availability of the core. Most core return deposits are $100.00, fully refundable upon return of your old core within 30 days from the date of purchase of your new remanufactured unit. If you fail to return your old core in the specified period you will forfeit your deposit. There are absolutely no refunds for cores returned after 30 days.
We make it easy to return your old core at no cost to you. Simply pack your old core in the box in which we shipped the new unit, using the same packaging material to prevent shipping damage. We will provide U.S. purchasers with a prepaid return shipping label (no cost to you!) to facilitate the return of the old core. You must include the yellow invoice copy with your old core return or we will not be able to process your credit.
International purchasers will NOT receive a return shipping label with their new unit. Shipping charges for core returns are the responsibility of the International purchaser.
The following conditions MUST be met to receive a refund of your deposit:
- Returned core must be rebuildable and free of broken parts
- Core must be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Returned core must be packaged to avoid shipping damage
- Returned core must be complete with no missing parts
- Returned core must match the newly purchased unit
- The original yellow invoice must be enclosed with your return to insure proper credit
The following are not acceptable for full refund. A partial refund may be assessed accordingly:
- Returned cores from a salvage yard or with water damage
- Returned cores with frozen bases or choke assemblies
- Returned cores with cracked castings
- Returned cores that are disassembled
- Returned cores with stripped fuel inlets